Roof Cleaning Process
We at Roof Cleaning Sheffield can assure you of the most professional service and competitive pricing at all times. We ensure all work is carried out with full discussion with our customers and intend to leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. Our roof cleaning methods and our recommended application of top quality roof coatings or roof sealers can transform the look of your roof at a fraction of the cost of total replacement.
Our restoration process is as follows:-
- We will initially sheet up/cover any areas that require protection from the detritus that will be removed from your roof.
- Down pipes from the main guttering will be plugged or removed from the main guttering to ensure they are not blocked by moss .
- After establishing a safe method of access onto the roof we will carry out a full pressure wash of the whole roof structure removing all dirt,moss, algae and lichen.
- Clean and tidy site.
- Application of a fungicide to inhibit and kill off any remaining natural growth spores.
- Carry out any required repairs.
- If required application of Smartseals top quality clear sealant or coloured roof coating.
- Ensure premises is left clean.
For a FREE quote or further information on our roof cleaning services please call 0800 988 0348 or 07949 051358 or complete our online enquiry form.
Our roof cleaning and roof repair services are available for all the following areas Sheffield, Chesterfield, Doncaster, Leeds, Lincoln, Matlock, Rotherham, Dronfield, Cross Pool, Nether Edge and Worksop